3.08.2011

Go see art




Top: Grant W. Ray "Steuben, Wisconsin: Triangulum Constellation"
Bottom: Becket Flannery "Debbies's Ruler"



Good Evening,


It is my pleasure to announce a two-person exhibition at ACRE gallery space. I will be exhibiting new works along side the extremely talented Becket Flannery.

ACRE Projects
1913 W 17th St
Chicago, IL

Sunday, March 13th · 4:00pm - 8:00pm

“Mr. Ray continues his experiment-based practice of documenting photographically the pseudo scientific investigations into unexpected forms of communication from unexpected places. For this latest set of photographs, Mr. Ray returns to the wooded rural areas of North America to get closer to an unblemished natural landscape in humorous exploration to locate marks, traces, or signs that could be construed as natures attempt at communication.”

Entire Press Release and Promo Card can be found here:
www.grantray.blogspot.com

Sadly, I will not be present for the opening, as I'll be flying back from the SPE national conference where I am giving a lecture on my photographic project “the Uncanny Imagination”. It is my hope that with a good head wind, fast baggage handlers, and a potential ride from O’Hare, I might just make the last 45 minutes of the opening.

All the Best,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment